GNSI Journal 2017 no. 3 Issue is released!
The latest GNSI 2017 Journal, No.3 Issue is now available for download online FREE to members!† The print membership version is in the mail now. The article: 2017 GNSI Conference Review is online for all to read. This and other great articles are in the new issue!
– Professional artist Rhonda Nass presents her process for color pencil on dark papers. She offers several tricks as she completes a colored pencil drawing.
Augmented Reality: The New Kid On The Block
— What does Augmented Reality (AR) bring us that other technologies have not thus far? Its name says it all: the capacity to enhance the environment around us, without detachment from reality.
Distinguished Service Award: Amelia Janes
— It was with great pleasure that GNSI’s Board of Directors awarded the Distinguished Service Award to Amelia Janes.
2017 Members’ Exhibit: The People’s Choice
— Top choices of GNSI members at the 2017 annual exhibit opening.
In Memoriam: Diane Dorigan
— Diane was passionate, talented and thoughtful. She cared deeply for students.
2017 GNSI Conference Review: Our Week In Beautiful Asheville, NC
— The story and pictures of the latest conference.
50th Anniversary Members’ Exhibition: July 16, 2018 - Oct. 15, 2018
— The GNSI 50th Anniversary Special Exhibition will be extraordinary! The 2018 juried members’ exhibition will take place in the prestigious exhibition gallery of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
The Biodiversity Mandala Project
— Our 2017 GNSI conference collaborative project started in one direction, but ended up in another form.
— A display of the work of this year’s fifteen Science Illustration Certificate students from California State University, Monterey Bay (CSUMB).
Save the Date!
— 2018 GNSI Annual Conference, July 15-21, 2018. American University, Washington DC.
† To download the Journal:
• Log in to your member profile, go to the GNSI 2017 Journal, No.3 Issue located in the GNSI Store link, under Journals.
• If you are logged in and your membership is current, the digital version of the Journal should be selected by default and cost $0.00.
• Add the digital version to the cart; if you are not automatically taken to your cart for checkout, access your Cart under the Store link in the main menu.
• Use the checkout button and follow the normal checkout process. At the end you should see a red text link to the PDF download.
• If you miss it, go to your Profile and look under the Files tab for the link to the Journal file.