GNSI Call for Journal Articles
We need articles! The Journal is only as good as its content, and we are running low on content. PLEASE consider authoring an article:
- Have you mastered a particular or unusual technique, or use unconventional media for your work?
- Have you traveled to an interesting location, either for a particular project or on your own and could share your art and experiences with us?
- Do you have a notable or unusual studio setup (static or traveling) you'd like to share?
- Have you developed a successful marketing strategy (if you are making money as a freelancer, you are doing something right — please share!).
- Has your work evolved into new dimensions, new approaches? We'd love to hear about it.
- Have you done a presentation or taught a workshop at a GNSI event (chapter? conference?) or for another group? Your presentation can be transformed into an article and you have already done most of the work!
- Have you recently attended an exciting and/or unusual art event that you can share with us?
Remember: articles do not have to be long, excessively scholarly or super technical; even short feature articles are fine. We like variety!
Remember also that getting published is a great feather in your resumé. One of the core benefits of being a GNSI member is that we share our collective knowledge and expertise. Don't be shy, you too can contribute!