Problems Completing Store orders
If you are having a problem completing an order in the GNSI Store, these instructions may help solve your navigation issues:
• Once you have put items in your shopping cart, the cart automatically appears. However you can also reach the cart from the store menu on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
• When you are ready to check out, click the "Checkout" button. This will move you to the shipping/billing page.
• If you are not already logged into your account, log into your account at this point (there is a link to the login form in the "Customer information" section). You can continue without logging in by entering the email address that the site has associated with your account (if you are a returning customer or member) This is especially important for membership renewals, so the renewal will be associated with your membership record.
• If you are logged in you can then pick previously saved mailing information for shipping, or add new information if you are not logged in.
• Then click the calculate shipping button. It will usually result in $0, but is required for a few items.
• Fill in payment info (credit card).
• Then click "Review order". If there are any problems the form will jump back to the top and highlight in RED any problems. At this point if you have entered credit card information, this will be partially hidden, it does not need to be reentered if there is not a RED marker on it.
• Once the required fields are filled properly and you click the "Review order" button, you will get a review screen with a "Submit order" button to finish the sale.
• If this does not work for you, feel free to send us an email through the contact form. We can walk through it on the phone or resolve the problem by email.