AMI2018 Call for Presenters!
The Association of Medical Illustrators (AMI) is seeking presenters for the AMI 2018 Annual Conference in Newton, Massachusetts, July 18-21, 2018. This will be the 73rd Annual AMI Conference! We are inviting passionate speakers to illuminate the subjects that inspire you the most.
THEMES FOR 2018:
AMI is composed of professionals working in a wide variety of sub-specialties and industries. We welcome speakers from all areas of practice, on a wide variety of subjects. Submissions related to the following topics are of particular interest this year:
- Visualization in cutting edge research
- The science of learning
- UX / UI / Human-Computer Interaction in interactive media
- Visualizing medical and scientific data
- International subjects
- Adding cultural diversity to your illustrations
- Setting up and/or operating a biomedical visualization business
- Tips and tricks for common software applications
- Refreshers in a particular area of anatomy and physiology
- Understanding medical imaging
Submissions outside of those topics are welcome and encouraged!
For full details and to submit a proposal, please click here to access the submission form.
This submission form will be used for all types of submission including:
- Lightening Talk
- Tech Showcase
We look forward to reviewing your proposals!
AMI 2018 Program Committee